Almost Done!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I finally finished my last day of classes on Tuesday and I have my only final next Monday. The last week and a half has been uber crazy and though I wanted to write a post, I just didn't have any time! I finally finished all my articles and papers, including getting only an hour and a half of sleep Tuesday night working on my final paper for my world politics class.

So yesterday I went back home for a day to get some last minute errands done because I won't have time to do them before I see TR in a few days. I had a job interview with the USO for a part-time paid position this summer and I'm glad to say that I got it!! I'm so excited! My summer is finally coming together. I get to do my internship and get paid at another job that is really an amazing opportunity and also both are in the city! It's been my dream to work in the city and I get to do it all week long. At the USO, they're going to have me working on publishing pamphlets and newsletters and the such. I also will probably get to be writing some news stories for them along with taking photos of events. I can't wait to get out of school, see TR and get my internship and job started.

My roommate pretty much moved out today so now our room is really bare and white and I really don't like it. I can't wait till next semester when I'm in a slightly bigger room. I think I know how I want it set it up to maximize on the space we have.

Tomorrow I'm going to a lunch at my work sponsored by the journalism department congratulating our media organization on a year well done. Pretty pumped about that. Then a few hours later I will be working there, haha!

Going to watch the season finale of Supernatural now. SO excited!

Ciao!

2 comments:

jlc said...

Hey! Just found you through Erika's blog and so glad I did!!!


:)

The Wanderer said...

Thanks for your comment! Don't forget to follow me!

 
Two Worlds Turned Upside Down - by Templates para novo blogger