Monday, May 4, 2009
TR told me last night that I should go to bed and finish my pirate policy memo in the morning and I'm glad I took the advice. I was able to pump it out from the notes and sources I had already gathered and ran it over to my TA and picked up my final exam for the class. It looks like a pretty tough essay. I have to write about whether the world has actually changed since the time of the Greeks or is it just repeating itself over and over again. That is going to take a lot of research and time. Joy...
I also got my ticket for my ride home next week so I can get a much needed color and cut. Gotta look good for the man, haha!
I took a side trip to check out the amazing new science building they just finished. Just as I was crossing the street, I saw this guy riding a horse on the sidewalk! On campus! I love horseback riding, so I was really jealous. And took a few photos, haha!

I also took a classic college photo as I was walking around campus too.
Students going to and from class and one reading to the side (even though it is a computer and not a book).
I wrote up a quick outline of stuff I need to talk about for my middle east history essay tonight and had the teacher look over it. I think I have everything, I just need to start writing it. Blah! I can't wait until this class is over with.
I have to go to the lab tonight to develop film, but that shouldn't take that long. I'm going to wait until tomorrow night to print my photos because I only have about 6 of them and they hopefully are all the same exposure. I wanted to take more photos, but really couldn't get around to it. Hate that. I planned on shooting, but it rained outside and I didn't even think of going back to the studio. Dumb me.
Tomorrow I have to wake up early because I need to catch a bus that will get me to court so I can get a story to write for my journalism class. I still have to write my feature article and also finish me article for my media organization that is due Friday. I really don't know if that is going to happen.
This week just sucks. I can't wait to just get everything over with and relax with TR until I have to start my internship.

0 comments:
Post a Comment