Tagged!

Monday, May 4, 2009

I guess I got tagged from two of the blogs that I follow, "And We'll Just Laugh Along the Way" and "New Girl on Post". Check them out!

8 Things I Look Forward To...
#1.) Seeing TR at the end of the month
#2.) The end of the semester
#3.) My internship
#4.) Hangout with my friends this summer
#5.) Training for fencing
#6.) Reading
#7.) My 1 year anniversary with TR
#8.) Star Trek!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
#1.) Saw my parents
#2.) Cleaned my dorm room
#3.) Talked to TR for 5+ hours (amazing!)
#4.) Listened to music
#5.) Read the news
#6.) Blogged
#7.) Ate out with my parents
#8.) Outlined my policy memo

8 Things I Love
#1.) Pie
#2.) Music
#3.) Movies
#4.) Cooking
#5.) New clothes
#6.) Photography
#7.) Mail
#8.) Wild flowers

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
#1.) Be near TR all the time
#2.) Earn lots of money before I graduate college
#3.) Stop time
#4.) Play the Violin
#5.) Grow my hair fast
#6.) Learn a language easily
#7.) Buy a car
#8.) Buy all the camera lenses I want

8 Shows I watch:
#1.) Supernatural
#2.) Family Guy
#3.) Paranormal State
#4.) Whitest Kids U Know
#5.) News
#6.) Law and Order: SVU
#7.) NCIS
#8.) The Colbert Report

Rules

1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4) Let them know that they have been tagged!

I tag:

1. Seriously, anyone who reads this blog and wants to do it. Have fun!

1 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I'm with you on buying all the camera lenses I want! I wish I could do that too! :)

 
Two Worlds Turned Upside Down - by Templates para novo blogger