Why can't I be a Russian Bride?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I just called the people who are in charge of applications for the Post job where TR is. They said that it could be 30 to 60 DAYS before I even hear anything, and that is only if I get the job. They also said that it would most likely get referred to a military spouse! Who would have thunk that it would be easier to get a job if I married someone? It's like affirmative action, married spouses vs. girlfriends.

I really can't risk waiting to ever hear back from them and risk my chances for the internship. That would just be really stupid of me.

Little do they know, they have the power to keep me from TR this summer or not. And it's killing me...

As my mom always says, "Welcome to Army life".

Joy....>_<

0 comments:

 
Two Worlds Turned Upside Down - by Templates para novo blogger