Things I've bought and found

Sunday, April 19, 2009

So I've recently made some purchases that I've been saving up to buy for a while now. I've been needing to get some more perfume, a computer sleeve for my laptop because I'm currently using a scarf in my backpack for padding (and I just know something bad is going to happen if I keep it up), and a book to read outside with the amazing Spring weather we are having.



This is my old perfume that I was running out of, Versace's Bright Crystal. I really like it, but decided to change things up a bit.




So I got Ralph Lauren's Romance. It's a little stronger, but I like it. I bought it at Sephora for about $36 and will probably be going back there to try other perfumes.



Here is my new InCase laptop slip cover. Very nice pink color with padding. I can't wait to use it during the week. So excited!



I saw the trailer for this movie a while back and just recently saw a short clip on the making of the movie and knew I had to buy the book. So hopefully when I'm done I'll watch the movie and see what I think. I also just downloaded the song featured in it's trailer, Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi

I bought TR his birthday present a while back, but now that his birthday is over, I can finally show it. It is a Buck Knife 105 Pathfinder, the same model my mother bought my father when they were dating. It's a beautiful knife and I know that TR will be using it for the rest of his life, which is extra special.





As for future purchases, I'm looking at getting this amazing t-shirt from RangerUp.



I also took some silly pictures last Friday of things I found really interesting.



The silhouette is classic and my first photo I took of it, my flash went off and the guy looked around the glass. Oops!



The license plate I found while taking my friend out for lunch. It's so New York...


1 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I love the pics! Makes me think of things I take pictures of. :)

 
Two Worlds Turned Upside Down - by Templates para novo blogger